The 35,000 sq ft former industrial building is one of the capital’s most innovative architectural spaces.
The London brick exterior has been beautifully restored preserving the original arched windows. The industrial interior has been stripped out, creating an unexpected state-of-the-art white space with a polished concrete floor.
The dramatic façade of the building employs all 80 of the original arched windows to present a permanent light installation by legendary artist James Turrell.
The windows, lit from within, create an ever-changing and colourful artwork which can be seen from afar.
Built in the 1920’s as a coach works for Bentley and Rolls Royce it is now the headquarters for Stella McCartney.